You will not use the Site for junk mail, ‘spamming’ solicitations (commercial or non-commercial), chain letters or bulk communications of any kind, including but not limited to distribution lists to any person who has not given specific permission to be included in such a list.
You will not transmit, distribute, introduce or otherwise make available in any manner through the Site any computer virus, keyloggers, spyware, worms, Trojan horses, timebombs or other malicious or harmful programming (collectively, “Viruses”). We do not have an obligation to detect the presence of such Viruses. You may not use the Site in connection with requesting, harvesting, obtaining or storing any personal information, passwords, account information or information about other users of the Site. You may not use any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools in connection with the Site. If you download software or any other content from the Site, you do so at your own risk. If you access this Site from outside the United States, you accept full responsibility for compliance with local laws.
You have the right to receive an account statement showing your account activity. You may view your account statement by logging into your account. In the event you request that we send you hard-copy records related to your account, we may charge you a fee of $10.00 per item requested but we won’t charge you for records requested in connection with your good-faith assertion of an error in your account.
- Termination/Suspension. We may suspend or terminate your use of the Site at any time, for any reason or for no reason. We reserve the right to change, suspend, or discontinue all or any aspect of the Site at any time without notice. You may close your account and terminate your relationship with us at any time without cost, but you will remain liable for all obligations related to your account even after the account is closed. When you close your account, we will cancel any scheduled or incomplete transactions. You must withdraw or transfer any balance from your account before closing it.
- Link or Unlink a Payment Method. You can link or unlink a credit card, debit card, a U.S. bank account or other payment method (such as Venmo) to your account as a payment method. Please keep your payment method information current (e.g. credit card number and expiration date). If this information changes, we may update it using information and third party sources available to us without any action on your part. If you do not want us to update your card information, you may contact your issuer to request this or remove your payment method from your account. If we update your payment method, we will keep any preference setting attached to such payment method. You may choose to confirm your card, so that we can verify that the card is valid and that you are the card owner. To do this, we will charge $1.95 to the card. After the card is confirmed, we will immediately refund this amount to the card. Accept as set forth above, written permission is required from OODA to create a link from an external website to OODA's home page or any pages within OODA's website.
- If you Opt-in to SMS Communications. If you opt-in to receive SMS communications from OODA, the following terms apply:
- SMS messages are not secure, and therefore should not be used to transmit personal health information or other personally identifiable information.
- This program does not contain medically sensitive information. While the content on the Site is about specific medical and healthcare issues, the content is not a substitute for or replacement of personalized medical advice and is not intended to be used as the sole basis for making individualized medical or health-related decisions.
- When you opt-in to the service, we will send you an SMS message to confirm your signup.
- You can cancel the SMS service at any time. Just text "STOP". After you send the SMS message "STOP" to us, we will send you an SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us. If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time and we will start sending SMS messages to you again.
- If at any time you forget what keywords are supported, just text "HELP". After you send the SMS message "HELP" to us, we will respond with instructions on how to contact customer service and/or use our service.
- We are able to deliver messages to the following mobile phone carriers: Major carriers: AT&T, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, T-Mobile, MetroPCS, U.S. Cellular, Alltel, Boost Mobile, Nextel, and Virgin Mobile. Minor carriers: Alaska Communications Systems (ACS), Appalachian Wireless (EKN), Bluegrass Cellular, Cellular One of East Central IL (ECIT), Cellular One of Northeast Pennsylvania, Cincinnati Bell Wireless, Cricket, Coral Wireless (Mobi PCS), COX, Cross, Element Mobile (Flat Wireless), Epic Touch (Elkhart Telephone), GCI, Golden State, Hawkeye (Chat Mobility), Hawkeye (NW Missouri), Illinois Valley Cellular, Inland Cellular, iWireless (Iowa Wireless), Keystone Wireless (Immix Wireless/PC Man), Mosaic (Consolidated or CTC Telecom), Nex-Tech Wireless, NTelos, Panhandle Communications, Pioneer, Plateau (Texas RSA 3 Ltd), Revol, RINA, Simmetry (TMP Corporation), Thumb Cellular, Union Wireless, United Wireless, Viaero Wireless, and West Central (WCC or 5 Star Wireless). ***Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages***
- As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. You will receive one message per statement cycle (approximately 1 month), plus others to respond to your actions. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THE SITE AND CONTENT HEREIN IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. OODA EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR THAT THE SITE OR YOUR USE THEREOF WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, CURRENT, ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR ERROR FREE. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE OR WARRANT THAT THE SITE WILL BE FREE OF INFECTION FROM VIRUSES, WORMS, OR OTHER CODE THAT HAS CONTAMINATING OR DESTRUCTIVE PROPERTIES. THE WARRANTY DISCLAIMERS SET FORTH IN THIS SECTION 6 DO NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW. PLEASE REFER TO YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY SUCH PROHIBITIONS.
- Limitations of Liability. IN NO EVENT WILL OODA BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, DIRECT OR INDIRECT, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES (AND DAMAGES FROM LOST PROFITS, INTERRUPTION OF BUSINESS, LOST DATA), WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT, WHICH MAY ARISE OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO, INABILITY TO ACCESS, OR YOUR USE OF, THE SITE. THE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY SET FORTH IN THIS SECTION 7 DO NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW. PLEASE REFER TO YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY SUCH PROHIBITIONS. WITHOUT LIMITING ANY OTHER PROVISIONS IN THIS SECTION 7, OODA’S MAXIMUM LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY REASON, AND YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY CAUSE OR CLAIM WHATSOEVER, WILL BE LIMITED TO DIRECT DAMAGES ACTUALLY INCURRED BY YOU, BUT NOT EXCEEDING $100 OR THE MINIMUM AMOUNT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WHICHEVER IS LESS.
- Account Notifications. When you share your contact information with us, you are agreeing to automatic notifications. This means that you may receive occasional notifications about important account events (e.g., new statements are ready, an upcoming due date, etc.). Notifications may come via email, text message, and/or automated calls and pre-recorded voicemails. Pre-recorded messages will only ever be used for voicemails, and any automatic calls that you answer will immediately connect you with a live representative of our Patient Services team. We will never harass you about your bills, and you can always opt out whenever you want by visiting
“Contact preferences” on your account, giving us a call at
(888) 282-9589, or replying STOP to a text message.
- Contact Us. We welcome your comments and questions. Please contact us at:
OODA Health, Inc.
100 Montgomery St., Suite 2100
San Francisco, CA 94104
Or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org